You suffer from Man Boobs. Your Man Boobs have developed over time due to a bad diet and lack of exercise. If you are looking to lose your Man Boobs or Male Gynecomastia you need to start looking at your diet. What do you eat? Diet accounts for approximately 70% of the way we look and physical activity 30% . Ask any fitness, personal trainer or athletes, bodybuilders or sports players, they will all tell you the importance of Diet. The following are some facts of how you may have developed Man Boobs through your daily diet.
- Do you consume lots of Soya products? Soya milk, Soya beans or Soya Fillers? Soya products tend to contain a lot of plant estrogen which can cause enlarged man boobs.
- Lose fat. Obesity can cause higher levels of estrogen which leads to man boobs. Men tend to store fat in their upper bodies so it is worth changing your diet.
- Avoid empty calorie, fatty & fast foods. Severely cut back on the burgers, sodas and start eating more fresh foods and lean meat. Cut back on the red meat and look for vegetarian options. Start eating healthy fish options or fresh vegetables.
- Do you tend to eat heavy in the evening and have the coffee and donuts in the morning. Stop! Eat more small healthy meals throughout the day. Feeding your body with healthy foods and snacks throughout the day increases your metabolism. When that happens you naturally burn more fat.
- Start eating more low Glycemic Index carbohydrates. Do a search on Google on low GI cabs and you will get a comprehensive listing.
- Avoid diet beverages. They have negative health effects and can even increase your appetite most of the times for wrong type of foods
- How much water do you drink? Though so, not much! Drink plenty of water. Flush out the toxins in your body and speed up metabolism and fat loss.
- Start drinking Green tea. Again speeds up your metabolism.
- Cut down on the alcohol and marijuana. Monitor the units you drink. Excessive drinking and smoking causes male breasts.
- Increase your testosterone levels naturally by eating vegetables such as Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Collard Greens, Radishes and Turnips just to name a few.
As a Male breast sufferer reading the above list may sound all new to you. Or you may have heard it all before but have never bothered to change your diet. Just remember that for most male gynecomastia subjects, lack of a healthy diet and exercise is what has let themselves down. You don’t have to accept having man boobs. You ultimately can make changes from today. The ball is in your court, what do you want to do?